11 April 2011

Random Thanks

Some days life gets pretty routine. You get in a groove, and just do laps around the track - day in, day out. Those days typically go by the name of Monday. Yet, even in the midst of the ordinary ho-humness of daily life, there are a multitude of things to be thankful for - both large and small. 

51. Thankful for sleeping pills to counteract the caffeine I unintentionally had this evening.
52. Thankful that I was able to knock my inbox at work down by 400. Only 500 more to go!
53. Thankful for results despite struggles in my new path of good health.
54. Thankful for a Sunday afternoon rest - I'm getting closer to having a real Sabbath.
55. Thankful there is a community of people in Portland that support the Micah Project, even when they don't know it.
56. Thankful for a funny email exchange with the bro.
57. Thankful for nose-bleed seats at the Rose Garden tomorrow night for the last Trailblazer home game of the regular season. Hoping for scoring some play-off tickets too!
58. Thankful for sun breaks, rainbows, and especially for longer daylight! Summer is coming!!
59. Thankful I can go to the gym and move my body after sitting in a chair staring at a computer all day.
60. I am so, soooo thankful that I can move. I just past my 10 year anniversary of the start of the rheumatoid arthritis.  And it has been one and a half years since my back surgery. I'm still kicking! And plan to for some time to come.

No comments: