07 February 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

I've been inspired by Ann Voskamp at www.aholyexperience.com  to start my own "1000 Gifts of Thanks" - so here it goes:
1) Being able to start the day with a hot shower and hot coffee.
2) For a roommate to help bring perspective and wisdom in how to word a tricky response.
3) How can I not be thankful for Jon each and every business day, my occupational partner who keeps me laughing, who makes the days enjoyable.
4) That even though my heart is smarting a bit with the pain of unexplained rejection, I am loved and cherished by my Father.
5) I am so thankful for our new office, that I am now near a window, and one with a view. No longer relegated to a cave unaware of the world outside. I can watch the majesty of the sun breaking around a storm cloud.
6) For shared laughter with my roommate as we eat dinner and enjoy the folly of the Bachelor.
7) A big gift of thanks for two six year old girls who came over for a sleepover this weekend and covered my fridge with their artwork and filled my heart with joy.

No comments: